But hopefully I can make up for it :)
While I was out yesterday I took many many pictures of one of my favorite subjects : flowers!
Here are a few
| Petunias |
| Virginia Creeper |
| Pink Azaleas |
If you liked these, I took a couple more that I didn't post.
You can view them on my photography blog at http://life15photography.blogspot.com/2011/08/more-flowers.html
I love pictures for the fact that things you commonly see everyday and tend to ignore can become beautiful through the camera lense. You might find this funny considering the amount of time I use to take pictures, but the transformation from real life looks to pictures by simply focusing on a certain plane of distance continues to pleasantly suprise me. I hope that continues to happen, because thats half the fun in capturing photos; Its the excitement of wondering how every click of the camera will turn out.
No comments:
Post a Comment