Believe it or not, this is the perfect combination :)
I'll just cut to the chase because explaining it fully would take to long and boring.
Yesterday I made a "Bird Water Fountain", if that makes any sense to anyone. Haha...
Its hot outside and my dad challenged me to design a bird bath with a fountain (and running motor) that could sit on our porch.
After 2 and a half hours at Home Depot and spending about $100 dollars, this was the finished product :
![]() |
| I have yet to figure out how to cut a slit in the side to hide the plug in, but it couldn't be thaaat hard (I hope) Sorry for the small photo, it was from my phone. |
I actually really enjoyed this project, even though I had to do it outside in the 100+ degree heat! I'll be sure to put pictures of the next few I make on as well.

No comments:
Post a Comment