Hi There!

Welcome to The Name-less Blog!


Friday, July 29, 2011

Did I mention...

...I absolutely love quotes.
Suprisingly as it may seem, Marilyn Monroe said some of my favorites. This below is one of them.
 
"I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best."
Marilyn Monroe
                               http://www.goodreads.com/author/quotes/82952.Marilyn_Monroe
 
In my opinion, we use quotes to say things when we ourselves don't have words to describe what we mean or how we feel. Over the past year I endured my freshman year (shoot me) of high school, and during our boring but GPA-boosting art class we got on our little smart phones and looked up quotes. Even though our favorites usually consisted of love, heart break and boys, we also found many talking about how there's no one better than your best friends, and how important it is to accept and respect yourself for who you are.

No comments:

Post a Comment